It’s Winter Time!
· Slow down! Give the plows plenty of room.
· Plowing driveways across roadways is dangerous and against the law. Anyone plowing snow across the road will be subject to a violation and may be issued an appearance ticket.
· Vehicles parked or disabled on the road prevent proper snow removal. The vehicles are subject to towing at the owner’s expense.
· Damage done to mailboxes by snowplowing or thrown snow is not intentional. It is town policy not to repair or replace mailboxes which are damaged as a result of normal and proper snowplow operations.
· This message is to help keep you safe and help us to do an efficient job of plowing snow this winter. Thank you.
Questions or comments;
Thurston Highway Supt. Richard Gauss Jr.- 776-6507
Anyone doing driveway work or any work within the right of way must contact the highway superintendent for a permit. There is no charge for this permit.
Upcoming Road Projects 2021:
Yet to be determined.
40 years of service.
8 as superintendent
Deputy Highway Superintendent
22 years of service
10 years of service
7 years of service
4525 County Route 24, Cameron Mills, New York 14820, United States
Shop Phone: (607)776-6507
07:00 am – 03:30 pm
Summer Hours: Monday-Thursday 6:00AM - 5:30PM
Superintendent Home Phone: (607)776-4813
Deputy Superintendent Home Phone: (607)-776-5177